Doctor - Functional Assessor FY2 upwards
£72,000-£84,200 Pa plus benefits
Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to utilise their broad based clinical experience in a non-clinical environment.
Our client only promote from within so this role would be a perfect match for somebody looking to progress both personally and professionally. With a vast array of opportunities beyond the Functional Assessor role, from Learning and Development to Regional Management, your success could lead you anywhere.
For this role we are seeking candidates who are GMC registered Doctors and have at least two years post registration clinical experience, as well as a genuine desire to build relationships with their patients/clients to gain a true insight in to how their everyday lives are impacted by their health and medical conditions.
In this role, you will be assessing customers’ health and medical conditions as an independent adviser to the DWP. As a Functional Assessor, you are not there to make a decision with regard to benefit entitlement, you are there to provide impartial reports to the DWP based on your medical experience and knowledge.
- Salary of £72,000- £84,20 pa plus paid overtime opportunities
- Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm) work pattern
- 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to hols)
- Pension contribution of up to 10%
- Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation)
- Professional development supported
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
The right candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years full professional post registration and broad based client facing clinical experience
- Recent (in the past 3 years) demonstrable clinical experience with working age adults, preferably hospital based
- Excellent clinical, assessment, communication and report writing skills
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- The flexibility to attend residential training for a short period of time
If you meet the specified criteria and want to make a change in your career, apply online now and we'll be in touch!
If you know of anybody else who may be interested in this role, we are paying £250 in vouchers for any referrals, paid upon commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'