This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in various specialties in a District General Hospital or Rural General Hospital or General Practice setting. In your free time the Highlands of Scotland has great outdoor activities to take advantage of or just go out and explore. Make the most of the long summer nights, consider it as a working holiday!
• You will be paid NHS rates of pay according to your grade and time you work
• You will receive return travel expenses to take up post
• You will be provided with single accommodation
• If you have to travel to deliver the service a car will be provided to you
• If you undertake regular work you could even have NHS Highland as a prescribed connection for revalidation with the GMC (certain conditions apply)
Please see the attached booklet which will give you more information about NHS Highland and the services we deliver.
Locums are required in:
• Caithness General Hospital, Wick • Raigmore Hospital, Inverness • New Craigs Hospital, Inverness • Belford Hospital, Fort William • Lorn & Islands Hospital, Oban • Argyll & Bute Hospital, Lochgilphead • Various General Practices throughout the Highlands.
Regular daily flights are available to Inverness from many UK cities and Amsterdam. Flights to Wick are also available.