- Supervise and lead settlements team to ensure all FX trades are:
- Confirmed (MT300s or online confirmation matching)
- Settled in full, on value date and to the correct SSIs
- Managed within the relevant companies intraday liquidity
- Reconciled daily and discrepancies reported and investigated immediately until completion
- Responsible for management of SSI’s, ensuring securities checks are completed for all amendments
- Liaise with front office teams and IT until all confirmations are successfully matched and accounted for in the systems correctly. Escalate to relevant senior managers to limit companies market rate risk
- Maintain fully documented standard operating procedures
- Manage to resolution and report non-compliance to line manager
- Support and facilitate audit requirements both internal and external.
- Provide support (complete activities including investigations) to ensure daily reconciliation is completed. Activities include:
- Client money calculations and transfers
- Regulatory reconciliations
- Allocating bank account movements
- Daily sweeps between company accounts
- Process transfers for FX settlements
- Support Payments team when required
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'