Are you looking to get into FX Sales?
Are you looking for a company who will give you all the tools needed to be a successful sales broker in the future?
We are one of the leading commercial foreign exchange specialists in Europe that provides confidential, same day spot and forward foreign exchange contracts to a base of FTSE-listed companies, large corporations, SMEs and financial institutions.
As a specialist foreign exchange company, our clients benefit from the highest quality of service, speed and flexibility. We couple this with the scale of a bank, which enables us to meet any FX need and constantly exceed your expectations.
To develop and grow the business, we're hiring trainees to become the junior salesforce who will be the brokers of tomorrow in helping to sustainably grow the business. As well as being provided with a comprehensive training package, you will also work alongside senior team members. They will be able help assist you, as well as offering valuable experience and knowledge to help you grow into the role. Through this, you will learn the market, value proposition and skills required to work independently of the senior until the end of your probation.
Base salary is £24-30K with a generous commission structure. Expectations for Year 1 should be between £30-£40K OTE, but there is plenty opportunity to earn triple this. For example, a recent new starter earned £120k in 1 month.
- Researching target companies and developing strategies to approach these companies from a sales perspective.
- Identifying and cold calling the decision maker within the business.
- Setting up conference calls and managing the data outputs from information gathering sessions.
- Managing their sales pipeline and process with the assistance of their senior.
- Learning to close decision makers and getting commitment from prospective clients to trade.
- Developing account management skills to maintain and develop client’s business and to be referred to other new business through that contact.
- Supporting their senior in existing transactions and day to day business (as a learning opportunity)
- Financial Services
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job