TO £20K - 25K + Bens
We have an exciting new opportunity for a FX Sales professional to join a rapidly expanding FX / CFD brokerage based in the City. The company, with over 7 offices globally, have an ever-growing presence and are looking for a FX Sales professionals to work closely with FX Director in order to develop the existing book and maximise sales opportunities.
Duties to include:
- To proactively self-source leads/prospects from own resources, events and relationships (HNW, retail, Corporate and Institutional)
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Maintaining strong client relationships after initial funding, whilst acting as main point of contact for any customer enquires
- Work closely with the FX & Marketing director in order to optimise current and future online & offline campaigns
- Ensure that company are following FCA practices
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in all financial and economic affairs who want to develop their skills at highly reputable and trustworthy company. The ideal candidate will have at least one years' experience within a FX Sales role with a proven track record in exceeding sales expectations.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN AN FX SALES ENVIRONMENT.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"