An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing bank in the City in an FX Operations Analyst role.
The role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with counterparty banks concerning FX and Treasury trades.
- Manage the processes of confirmations and settlements for FX and Treasury trades.
- Entering, authorising, checking and investigating payments (both domestic and international).
- Monitor the performance of loan accounts, supporting risk management policies.
- Confirming novel loan accounts and deposit products on the bank's systems.
- Manage the input and repair of domestic and international payments.
- Payment processing - BACS, Bank Giro Credits, Cheques and Direct Debits
- Investigate payments for clients.
- Assist in resolving unsettled items to mitigate settlement and risk.
The incumbent will have knowledge of FX Operations and Products, ideally gained within a bank or financial institution. They will also be able to grasp new concepts quickly, and have a strong academic background. They may also have experience of loan products, Treasury Trades, Payments and operational risk within a similar institution.
In return, they are offering a basic starting salary of £32,800 - £41,000, plus fantastic bonus and benefits, dependent on experience. The organisation also provide a brilliant opportunity for extensive and fast internal career progression, which would suit a driven and ambitious individual.