The role will be predominately office based and will entail a large amount of C-Level calls for new client prospecting however, there will be opportunities to travel and meet existing, and new clients as well as the regular attendance of trade shows and market events. Your work will have a direct impact on the future of the business and your remuneration will reflect upon these successes.
- Build a pipeline of UK based companies with an FX exposure
- Create a professional image of the business to decision makers
- Design and tailor FX products/ risk management products
- Consult and effectively solve international payment issues
- Manage leads from open to close
- Keep up to date with new FX products and current market knowledge
Having a strong and resilient personality, you will ideally have a Degree or previous Business Development experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading corporate in London.
- Graduate or Business Development experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Money motivated
- Join an established FinTecFX Payment solution provider
- Receive a competitive salary plus a strong uncapped commission structure
- Regular staff incentives and a vibrant working atmosphere
- Full training and development towards Senior BD/ broking positions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'