Furniture & Upholstery Technician
Up to £28,500 Basic + £200 Per Month Attendance Bonus
+ Earn up to £500.00 extra for working a weekend (Optional)
We currently seek to appoint an experienced Upholsterer, Upholstery Technician or Furniture Technician to cover your local region of the UK, for a unique, fast growing furniture and sofa restoration business. The successful Service Upholsterer / Upholstery Technician will be joining a progressive company who are in a very exciting period of growth and who not just offer their staff a job, but a career with ongoing training & development.
- Earn £500 per week in overtime (Optional)
- £200.00 Per Month attendance Bonus
- 28 Days + Annual Holiday entitlement
- Company vehicle
- Free fuel, vehicle insurance and maintenance
- 12 Week training & development programme
- 6 Month salary review
We are ideally looking for an Upholsterer who has worked previously as a Service Upholsterer, Upholstery Technician or Furniture Technician with specific experience of working with a variety of fabric, in particular leather Sofas, Chairs, Recliners and similar items of furniture. The successful Service Upholsterer MUST also have excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport with customers (Essential).
The appointed Service Upholsterer will be required to inspect and repair items of furniture to a high standard, manage your own workload to ensure the efficient use of time & resources and report on recurring issues to maintain product quality.
- Conduct Furniture & Upholstery repairs to a high standard in customers homes
- Document all inspections and repairs of work carried out
- Ensure all repairs meet the required quality standards
- Meet and exceed all customer expectations and provide a high level of customer service
What We Are Looking for:
- Previous Upholstery and Furniture repair experience
- Have experience in repairing both fabric and leather sofas
- Have a natural ability to access and come up with solutions to enable a quick yet effective response to any issues that may arise
- Be flexible with working hours and have a keen eye for quality
- Be an enthusiastic, committed individual
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TODAY OR CALL THE NUMBER PROVIDED!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'