We are looking for our important client, a manufacturer of furniture for the hospitality industry, an experienced Upholsterer to join the upholstery team, in their workshop in Larling, Norfolk.
- Good all-round upholstery skills with experience in a similar role in a furniture manufacturing environment
- Experience in all aspects of upholstery, including deep buttoning and fixed seating
- Ability to complete and upholster furniture from start to finish
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work with the ability to produce good quality work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work fast and under pressure to meet production demands
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
- Must be a team player
- Manual handling knowledge (some lifting required)
- Any other duties as required by Warings Furniture Limited
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount (Store & Cafe)
- Child care Vouchers
- Extra 5 days holiday after 5 years of service
Salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process.
All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'