Our client, a leading furniture warranty specialist, is looking to expand their team in the Nottingham area on a contract basis. You will be required to travel to customer homes and carry out professional repairs on a variety of household furniture such as 3-piece suites, armchairs and cabinets. Therefore, we are looking for an individual with at least 3 years’ experience in upholstery and furniture repair - CVs without relevant time-served experience in similar roles will not be considered.
A van, fuel card, specialist tool kit and PDA will be provided to fulfil the role. You must, however, supply your own standard tool kit and mobile phone.
If successful, you will be required to complete a 2 week residential course at the client’s head office, where you will be introduced to the company’s processes and procedures.
- Inspect and repair both upholstered and leather sofas & chairs
- Inspect and repair cabinets, wooden furniture and bed frames
- Update PDA in a timely fashion
- Achieve care kit sales targets
- Achieve monthly productivity targets
- Cleanliness of company van
- Efficient use of parts and materials
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skilled at inspecting and repairing furniture from a variety of brands
- Proficient time management skills
- Quality focused, with great attention to detail
- This is a contract position therefore the number of hours worked may vary from week to week
- Starting salary dependant on skillset and experience
- All technicians will receive a salary review after 12 week
- Earning potential of £24,000 for working 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Earning potential of £25,500 for working 2 in 4 Saturdays
- Customer Service
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job