Our client are an established manufacturer of workplace furniture. They are looking to employ an Furniture Sales Representative to develop existing and new relationships with Architects and Distributor’s in Belgium, Holland and Northern France.
- Present, promote and sell product range to existing and prospective customers.
- Understand customer needs so as to submit meaningful value propositions.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Identify prospective customers, develop and deliver strategy to win and retain as key clients.
- Understand the company character and deliver the customer experience in line with this culture.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments in line with marketing schedule.
- Analyse the markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Keep all sales activity reporting up to date and submit in due time.
- Supply management with updates on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products / strategic value propositions.
- Keep up to date with sector specific trends and activities.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Fluent Dutch, French and English
- Positive attitude.
- Open minded.
- Seeking to constantly improve.
- Passion for good design.
- Proven sales track record showing progressive growth.
- Familiar and comfortable with Presenting to multiple persons.
- Excellent IT skills. All aspects of MS office.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Understand and use social media intelligently and effectively in conjunction with overall Social Media strategy.
- A technical understanding of furniture and materials.
- €35,000 -€40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Business Development
- Commercial Interiors
- Communication Skills