Our client is a manufacturer of workplace furniture. They are looking to employ a Furniture Sales person to develop existing and new relationships with Architects and Distributor’s in Belgium, Holland and Northern France.
- Present, promote and sell product range to existing and prospective customers.
- Understand customer needs so as to submit meaningful value propositions.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Identify prospective customers, develop and deliver strategy to win and retain as key clients.
- Understand the company character and deliver the customer experience in line with this culture.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments in line with marketing schedule.
- Analyse the markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Keep all sales activity reporting up to date and submit in due time.
- Supply management with updates on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products / strategic value propositions.
- Keep up to date with sector specific trends and activities.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Fluent Dutch, French and English
- Seeking to constantly improve.
- Passion for good design.
- Proven sales track record showing progressive growth.
- Familiar and comfortable with Presenting to multiple persons.
- Excellent IT skills. All aspects of MS office.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Understand and use social media intelligently and effectively in conjunction with overall Social Media strategy.
- A technical understanding of furniture and materials.
- €35,000 - €40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Business Development
- Commercial Interiors
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job