Furniture Sales Consultant
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant for a leading luxury furniture retailer for their store in Manchester. The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and with the track record of internal progression, the opportunities will be there for the right candidates to forge a long term career in a stable and secure environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a natural passion for sales, an ingrained desire to provide fantastic customer service and extensive people management skills, with an established track record of delivering against sales & service targets.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Minimum First Year Earnings - £18,000
- First Year OTE - £25,000+ (Uncapped Commission)
- Holiday and Pension incentives
- Learning and development throughout your career
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job