WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING DELIVERY DRIVERS & FURNITURE INSTALLERS TO JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM.
We are looking for a hardworking individual to join our growing team of installers at Accouter. As part of a fast growing company delivering high quality interior design solutions, we require customer focused and diligent individuals to assist with preparing and installing our innovative furniture solutions.
The right candidate is a pro-active problem solver, with tonnes of initiative and can expect full industry training and exciting career progression at a fast paced, luxury Interior Design Studio
The individual will need to be able to;
- Ensure furniture is of suitable condition prior to loading onto the van for delivery
- Safely load and unload a vehicle ensuring items match precisely to the associated project picking list Deliver and install furniture in a safe manner and within an agreed time frame ensuring minimal disruption to other residents.
- Ensure all installs are left in a ready-to-occupy, clean and presentable manner to include the removal of rubbish and packaging Ensure all furniture is clean, polished and damage free prior to leaving the install
- Ensure all electrical items such as lamps are in full working order prior to leaving the install Ensure all returned furniture is loaded, unloaded and recorded in a safe and accurate manner
- Accurately report on daily jobs to include; delivery issues, job sheets, time sheets, returned stock etc.
- Accurately and promptly record daily routine to include, working day and specific job start and end times
- Work on site alongside a designer and/or lead installer in a professional manner to ensure the install is completed to the highest of standards
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
The individual must;
- Experience in hanging artwork and flat-pack furniture assembly
- Has a full driver’s license, preferred extensive van driving in London experience (large Luton style vehicles)
- It is favourable that the individual; Has experience in furniture installation/removal
- Is able to carry out PAT Testing on electrical equipment
- Be able to speak, read and write English
How To Apply;
Please send your CV to: MartynIrven, Logistics Coordinator before closing date 2nd April, 2018
Details About The Role;
Job Title: Furniture Installer
Location: London, Kent, Surrey and surrounding areas
Salary: Competitive including overtime and company perks
Contract Terms: Contract to Perm
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job