Furniture Account Manager - Commercial Interiors
Furniture Manager - About the role:
My client is a market-leading office design and fit out business. They create exceptional working environments for all types of organisations throughout the UK. Furniture is of key strategic importance to the business and this is a fantastic & exciting opportunity.
Reporting to the Head of Furniture the Furniture Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the customer journey from initial consultation to final fit out.
Benefits - Furniture Manager:
- A basic salary of circa £45,000 - £55,000
- A car allowance of £7,000
- A bonus of £15,000 - £20,000
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance and
- Sickness Income Protection.
Overall Objective - Furniture Manager:
The aim of the Furniture Manager is to promote both internally and to prospective clients all the furniture services that my client provides. It is essential to integrate with the sales, design, pre-contract and contract teams and develop long term commercial relationships with their selected primary suppliers. The Furniture Manager will be central to the management of their furniture offering.
Key Responsibilities - Furniture Manager:
- To maximise the contribution from all activities involving office furniture
- To actively promote the sales of office furniture through my client
- To integrate with all teams responsible for winning business.
- To manage the client through the office furniture procurement process
- To develop a client brief in conjunction with the design team to provide a cohesive overall solution for the client
- To achieve client satisfaction
- To support the Head of Furniture
- To Monitor and analyse supplier performance & monthly sales
The Company - Furniture Manager:
My client specialises in commercial refurbishment and office fit out with a commitment to providing high quality work, with speed and within the client’s budget. To this end the Company offers a team of people fully qualified and experienced in planning, interior design and fast track construction who provide the Client with a total solution under one roof - from design concept to completion of the building work and ongoing services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Furniture Consultant / Manager to join the market leader within its industry. Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its furniture strategy and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this Furniture Manager role and are keen to take on a new challenge, please apply now.
Keywords: Furniture Manager | Furniture Consultant | Furniture Account Manager | Furniture Sales Manager
- Business Development
- Office Furniture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'