Working within the Forge you will be responsible for the day to day operation and monitoring of the heat treatment/heat to forge furnaces. You may have to assist Furnace Operatives in the conditioning department as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Adhering to technical instructions for material compliance.
• Programming and monitoring furnace control systems.
• Entering information onto the internal systems and Technical process computer systems.
• Driving crane for material movement.
• Assisting with other operations within the GFM, including slinging.
• General Housekeeping duties,5S improvement activities
• Perform pre-start checks.
• Generate STOP cards.
Candidates from a Metals/Furnace/Forgings/Medium/Heavy Engineering Industry would be advantageous although candidates who show the right attitude and willing to learn will also be considered too.
WORKING 4 ON 4 OFF SHIFT PATTERN
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job