Funkin Cocktails - Key Account Manager - Draught Cocktails
£30,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Field Based - London
Funkin Cocktails are the number 1 supplier of real fruit cocktail purees, syrups and pre-batched cocktail mixers to the UK on-trade. They supply some of the best bars and mixologists with an award winning selection of purees and syrups. Alongside this they also boast a range of pre-batched natural fruit cocktail mixers allowing everybody to enjoy delicious bar quality cocktails at home by simply adding alcohol!
Funkin have taken this experience and developed an exciting range of draught cocktails (with alcohol) using standard draught kegs that are delivered through the existing equipment that a typical on trade outlet would use. The development has been driven by customer insight and helps to solve operational issues such as consistency and speed of service.
They are now seeking a talented Key Account Manager to take the lead on this new project!
As Key Account Manager for Draught Cocktails your key focus will be developing new business across independent free-trade, regional multiples, arenas, festivals and events in the London area!
The key responsibilities of the position will be to:
- Identify and develop new accounts for Funkin draught cocktails
- Drive the distribution and development of the Funkin draught cocktail range
- Deliver the agreed targets (distribution, turnover and volume)
- Negotiate agreements with customers that maximise our ROI
- Work with Account Controller and Trade Marketing team to develop the Funkin draught cocktail strategy and trade proposition
- Identify and recommend potential new draught serves
- Build and maintain a close relationship with account base that delivers tangible business benefits to Funkin
- Work with RTM sales teams to identify new business opportunities
- Manage P&L, forecasting and internal accruals for account base
In order to be considered for this fantastic new opportunity it is essential that you have a strong understanding of the London On-Trade. The ideal candidate will also have experience selling draught products and have an existing network of contacts in the London area. Those who have a strong working knowledge of cocktails and mixology will also be at an advantage!
You will need to be a highly entrepreneurial and tenacious individual who has the hunger and drive to develop an account base from a very small starting base. Great interpersonal skills and strong commercial acumen are also a must.
All third party applicants will be forwarded to our exclusive partner Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job