Funeral Service Operative
Acton and surrounding areas
£17,500 - £26,000 (inclusive of on call allowance)
Our Client a rapidly expanding organisation within the Funeral Sector is looking for Funeral Service Operatives to join their team. With branches nationwide, the company have grown significantly and are looking to grow further in size over the next few years. It really is a great time to join the organisation.
The suitable candidate will play an integral part of the funeral service process.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Driving ceremonial vehicles
- Bearing coffins
- Working as part of a wider team to ensure the smooth running of funerals
- Ensuring that mortuary and workshop areas remain clean and tidy at all times
- Bringing the deceased into the organisation’s care and assisting with coffin deliveries
- Attending to Coroner contract calls to collect the deceased (on call responsibility)
To be considered for this role suitable candidates will have/be:-
- A full driving licence
- Availability to work "on call" and "out of hours shift" at least one full week in every month
- Ability to cope with physical elements of the role - physical fitness is a must
- Smart and presentable
- Previous experience within the funeral sector is ideal but not essential
- Dedication to the provision of excellent funeral services
- Exceptional client focus
- Respecting the deceased and their loved ones
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A reliable nature
Brite Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Consultancy operating UK wide. We recruit for SME’s, National and Global Clients across the commercial Spectrum placing permanent, contract and temporary professionals.
To apply, please email your CV to us or call for more information.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Operations
- Service Delivery