Monday - Friday
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our client based in Cheltenham. They are seeking an experienced and well-organised person to join their team. You will be joining a well-established company that offers you job satisfaction within a rewarding role.
My client are a leading funeral service provider. Understandably the successful candidate will need to be compassionate, caring, empathetic and enjoy working with people.
- General office administration
- Being the first point of call for all customers; in person and via email and phone
- Corresponding between customers and clients within strict procedure guidelines
- Organising and preparing documentation in a timely fashion
- Completing compliance paperwork
- Showing customers and clients to correct meeting rooms
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- To work in an organised and professional way
- Be compassionate, caring and empathetic
- Have strong IT skills
- Be competent using Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Previous administrative experience would be beneficial
- Must hold a valid UK driving license and have use of own vehicle
- May have to cover other offices in Gloucestershire
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Georgie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'