Funds Team Analyst
This role will support the fund proposition on Zurich’s corporate and retail platform propositions alongside fund screening for all funds including Ireland and Italy. Ensure that all data that underpins the funds available through the platforms is accurate and up to date. Support the development and maintenance of robust processes to ensure data is controlled and accurate. Support ongoing developments and changes to the range of funds available. Support ad-hoc and annual fund range reviews for Ireland and Italy. To work with other areas of the business to ensure Investments execute the delivery of fund developments for our customers with TCF considerations taken into account, whilst also supporting the Zurich commitment and Zurich Basics.
Key Funds Team Deliverables
- To support the fund development process by liaising with Proposition teams, fund managers and wider finance groups to ensure funds are launched / closed in a controlled manner with Treating Customers Fairly considerations being met.
- To support fund changes as and when required and carry out all Investments activities in a controlled environment ensuring delivery to deadline and no customer detriment.
- To support the on-boarding of new funds to both Retail and Corporate Savings Platform. To liaise with Capita, FNZ, Propositions and fund groups to ensure this process is completed in a controlled manner
- To liaise with FNZ to review and resolve queries relating to Fund Distributions, rebates payments and ad-hoc fund related queries.
- To support Legal and Propositions in the drafting of fund manager legal agreements. To provide SME input into reviewing these documents prior to sign off.
- To support the opening and ongoing maintenance of trading accounts used on the Retail platform, liaising with the Fund Groups, ACD, Transfer agent to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner, and update and maintain account data on Origio.
- To work with Ireland, Italy and Discretionary Fund Managers to screen funds for their suitability to add to the relevant proposition and work with AllFunds Bank to onboard new funds and resolve queries.
- To create and maintain management information for Ireland fund proposition.
- Liaise with External Fund Groups to collate information for all development activities.
- Manage stakeholder expectations effectively and be able to organise your time to exceed these expectations.
- Take responsibility for the ownership and resolution of all direct queries/questions received from other areas of the business.
- Defined processes need controlling and completing sequentially in accordance with the published timescales, these will require and understanding of both internal and external regulations
- Review and control the production of statistical information for distribution to internal / external parties.
- Regularly liaise with Management to determine objectives, report on any key issues occurring and any decisions made to resolve problems.
- Assessing processes from a Lean perspective, suggesting and implementing process improvements.
- Ad hoc tasks on a regular basis.
- This is a demanding job with time pressure to meet strict deadlines. Candidates will therefore need to be prepared to work flexible where necessary.
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Resilient under pressure
- Problem solver
- Desirable to be technically competent with previous investments experience
- Have excellent data management and manipulation skills.
- Ability to manage a number of tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability and tenacity to lead on ad-hoc queries and projects.
- Experience of Excel is essential.
- Experience of Access, Word would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"