Due to continual expansion, my client is looking for a Fundraising Training Manager to work alongside their clients. The main responsibility of this role is to maximise fundraiser effectiveness by delivering training and operational support to ensure campaigns are run effectively, efficiently and compliantly at all times working to company guidelines.
As a Fundraising Training Manager your duties will include:
- Working alongside management teams to design and develop all training materials.
- Oversee delivery of campaigns to new and existing fundraisers.
- Facilitate timely and effective budget transition training.
- Produce campaign and regional office level training and improvement plans in order to drive and deliver continual improvement in KPI performance.
- Conduct and document compliance reviews.
- Support delivery of the company’s financial objectives to ensure all costs are controlled and within budget.
This role is to cover the South of the UK, so driving licence and transport is imperative. You will also need to be able to access Central London where my clients’ office is.
The ideal candidate would have experience of as field based training role, with experience in the charity sector a bonus. You must be a motivated, self starter with a key eye for detail, a team player with experience in coaching/mentoring.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm, basic salary is up to £30,000 DOE with up to £5k discretionary bonus
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job