Fundraising Team Leader / Manager
Salary: £12-19 Per Hour Inc. OTE! (£24,960 - £40,000 p.a)
40 Hours per Week
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Fundraising Team Leader / Manager to be part of a global team of humanitarian workers, influencers and fundraisers, who are on the ground for children all over the world. Whether under siege in Syria, without food in South Sudan, or vulnerable to diseases like polio, they are there for children who need their help.
They makes sure more of the world’s children are protected, fed, vaccinated and educated than any other organisation
They get things done, and they’re not going to stop until the world is a safe place for every child.
Now, as part of their fundraising team, you can play your part in protecting children.
About the Fundraising Team Leader / Manager role:
As the Fundraising Team Leader / Manager you will be working alongside the Deputy Campaign Manager to support our client's In- House Fundraising Campaign to deliver industry leading results by monitoring and evaluating the performance of the teams in London. Additionally, you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, training, and developing Team Leaders and Fundraisers.
The role will extend to monitoring (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators and tracking results on a weekly and monthly basis to measure against set budgets and targets. This is a hands-on role therefore you will be expected to support teams in the field and deputise for Team Leaders when required.
Main Responsibilities of the Fundraising Team Leader / Manager:
- Training, coaching & developing staff.
- Deputise for Team Leaders on occasions.
- Monitoring KPI’s/results and other administrative duties.
- Supporting the Deputy Campaign by recruiting and training of new and experienced Fundraisers/Team Leaders.
- Conduct performance review of Fundraisers and Team Leaders.
- Lead by example through fundraising on the street by hitting set targets and attrition rates.
- Keep up to date with legislation and regulations set out by the Institute of Fundraising (IOF).
Essential Requirements of Fundraising Team Leader / Manager:
- Experience of recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating staff.
- Performance management of Fundraisers and or Team Leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An ethical approach to fundraising.
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours on an occasional basis and or stay away from home overnight.
Desirable but not essential:
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Passionate about protecting and providing a safe and secure future for children globally.
- Previous fundraising experience in the charity sector is preferable but not essential.
- £12 -15.00 per hour basic + Performance related pay (OTE £19.00 per hour!)
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Saturday , 09:00 - 18:00
- Weekly pay
- 25 days paid holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
You must be over 18 years old to apply.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Fundraising Team Leader / Manager then please apply now!