This is a brilliant Fundraising Officer role for a children's charity.
My client is a small children's charity
- Submit fundraising applications to Trusts and work to develop relationships with corporate partners
- To produce successful fundraising bids after going through a selection process with the line manager
- Ensure that income generation is in line with targets
- To initiate and develop contact with identified external leads
- Identify opportunities to promote social responsibility opportunities
- Organise meetings with potential donors, supporters and funders
- Fundraising Administration
- Ensure that all donations made are responded with a thank you within a 3 day period and further information is entered on to the database
- To assist in the production of supporter newsletters, Christmas appeals and general donor care.
The successful candidate will have a background in fundraising and be able to work autonomously.
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £25,000 and £35,000, depending on experience. They are open to flexible working arrangements including flexi hours, working from home and part time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job