Work Relief Charity Recruitment is recruiting a Fundraising Officer for a small charity to assist in researching and writing trust & grants applications.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an aspiring fundraising professional with some exposure to researching potential funders and bid writing /application administration to identify and research small to medium-sized potential trust donors and write compelling cases for support.
Fundraising Officer - Trusts & Grants
Full Time, Permanent
£22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Working closely with the Trust & Grants Fundraising Manager, duties will include:
- Research and identify suitable grant giving trusts and foundations
- Prepare and submit well-written, compelling and complete funding applications
- Monitor reapplications to current supporters
- Establish and maintain relationships with a portfolio of trust donors giving small and medium-sized grants
- Writing compelling cases for support and follow up reporting
- Achieve agreed income targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in fundraising. You will be working with the support of the Trusts & Grants Manager and have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience in trust fundraising.
Experience in the administration of fundraising applications to Trusts / Foundations would be desirable but not essential
Applicants will need:
- Experience of the charitable sector (preferably in fundraising)
- Experience of writing detailed funding applications or reports or similar
- Experience of developing income streams
- Experience of professional relationship building
- Ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports
- First class, demonstrable written communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously within a small team
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job