Work Relief Charity Recruitment is recruiting a Fundraising Administrator / Fundraising Officer for a charity to assist the management team with various aspects of fundraising including general admin, database management, events, donor correspondence and membership renewals.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for an aspiring fundraising professional with some exposure to charity fundraising for a varied role
Fundraising Officer - 3 days a week
Part Time, Permanent
£23,500 to £28,500 pro rata
Working closely with the charity’s Director and Fundraising manager, duties will include:
- Assist with fundraising correspondence
- Maintain the fundraising database and calendar of applications
- Assist in the administration of trusts and foundation applications
- Assist with marketing communications to donors
- Assist in organising and administering fundraising events
Applicants will need:
- Experience of working in the charitable sector
- Familiarity with databases used in fundraising, and data protection regulations
- Experience in fundraising events
- Willingness and ability to travel to fundraising events when needed
- First class, demonstrable written communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously within a small team
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Database Administration