WR Fundraising Recruitment is recruiting a Fundraising Manager on behalf of a small charity - looking to diversify its income streams.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join the SMT of a small, but growing charity in order to devise, implement and develop a successful fundraising strategy in a brand new role.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a dedicated CEO and bring your fundraising skills, knowledge and experience to an environment that will encourage and support your ideas.
At an exciting time of growth, we are looking for an experienced charity professional with a proven ability to lead on fundraising and development and have a major impact on the next stage of the organisation’s success.
Full Time, Permanent
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
This position is open to women only under the Equality Act 2010, schedule 9, part 1
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management team to identify a range of fundraising opportunities.
- Develop the organisation’s fundraising strategy to support the medium and long-term sustainability of the organisation.
- Achieve the agreed annual income target from a broad portfolio of fundraising streams including corporate support, individual donors, trusts and foundations and community fundraising.
- Prepare quality and suitability costed applications for bids, grants and tenders
- Support applications with research, data and other relevant material including needs assessments and evaluations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with individual and corporate donors
- Be an active member of the senior management team, contributing to the strategic development of the organisation
This is a very exciting 'blank canvas’ role for the charity where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to implement their own ideas and be an integral part in the charity’s success.
We are seeking candidates with a strong record of achievement in development and fundraising strategies who are keen to take on a new challenge.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant fundraising experience across a broad range of types including major giving, corporate partnerships or community fundraising
- Experience of writing successful tenders, grants and bids
- Experience of developing effective donor relationships and networks
- The ability to represent the charity at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of changes in fundraising regulations
- Ability to work strategically and contribute to the wider organisational context
Appointment is subject to a basic DBS clearance.
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Suitable candidates will be asked to complete an application form.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- corporate partnerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job