Fundraising Manager - Graduates Welcome (Contract)
Huncote, Leicestershire (office/field based, with travel to events throughout Leicestershire)
Are you a marketing, PR, events or communications professional seeking a fresh, new challenge? Or perhaps you are a passionate marketing or PR graduate looking to increase your industry experience?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to take on a highly rewarding contract with a charity that’s passionate about animal welfare.
Established in 1956, Leicester Animal Aid is a rescue and rehoming centre for dogs and cats. Each year, we open our doors to more than 500 animals who are lost, abandoned, neglected, unwanted or relinquished because their owners can no longer look after them.
Now we are looking for a Fundraising Manager to join us on a 13 month maternity cover contract.
- Salary of £26,000 per annum
- Gain valuable experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Offices based in our animal centre (so a furry ear is always available if you need to talk through your ideas)
- Support the ongoing success of an exciting animal charity
Once you join our charity, you’ll discover a small, close-knit team who support each other, share their ideas and enjoy a good laugh.
You’ll have the chance to get stuck in with a wide range of activities, from PR and community engagement, to events management and merchandising, so no two days will ever be the same.
Most importantly, your work will have a direct impact on our charity and will enable us to continue our vital work for years to come.
So, if you’re looking for the chance to utilise your creativity, make a difference and help give our dogs and cats the happy ending they deserve, we’d love to hear from you.
As the Fundraising Manager, you will maximise funds raised for Leicester Animal Aid.
Overseeing a part time Fundraising Assistant, you will:
- Manage projects, fundraising campaigns, initiatives and third party events
- Implement sponsorship and membership schemes
- Carry out PR, marketing and media relations activities
- Be responsible for our website and social media channels
- Recruit and manage fundraising volunteers
- Make trust and grant applications
- Act as our newsletter co-ordinator and editor
- Manage relationships with major donors and develop corporate support
- Represent our charity publicly at events, including business and community groups and networking events
To join us as a Fundraising Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience in a marketing, PR, events or communications role OR
- A degree level qualification in marketing, PR or similar and evidence of being active in social societies and communities
Previous volunteering and fundraising experience would be beneficial, but this is by no means essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a PR Officer, Public Relations Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Executive, Marcoms Executive, Fundraising Officer or Communications Officer.
Candidates who are Marketing Graduates, PR Graduates, Journalism Graduates or Communications Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and Leicester Animal Aid are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take on a rewarding role as a Fundraising Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'