My client is a provider of campaign support to many leading charities across the country.
They are looking to recruit a Field Development Manager to join their busy team.
• To maximize fundraiser effectiveness by delivering training, coaching and operational support to ensure campaigns run effectively and efficiently at all times.
• design and develop all campaign training materials, covering all aspects of the required knowledge, policy and behaviours expected from all fundraisers, in line with external regulator requirements.
• deliver the Campaign training to new and existing fundraisers as part of an ongoing quality coaching programme.
• In partnership with the charity clients support the design and development of charity specific product training in line with the client training template.
• Be the authorized trainer on behalf of each charity partner to facilitate timely and effective budget transition training across the Regional offices.
• Determine training needs by regular travelling around the Regional Offices, building relationships with the owners and coaching them through their individual office KPI reports.
• Shadowing fundraisers in order to observe donor encounters to determine ongoing training needs and to monitor KPI’s.
• Produce individual training and improvement plans to drive and deliver continual improvement in KPI performance in partnership with the Account management team.
• Conduct and document regular health checks on operational practices within the Regional offices based on external regulator and client requirements.
• Maximize operational time via effective planning to ensure all Regional offices are visited on a regular basis with detailed and documented outputs and next steps.
• Support delivery of financial objectives to ensure all costs are controlled and within budget expectations.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Support the General Manager with any other reasonable request.
Required skills and experiences:
• Educated to GCSE equivalent or above with grade C or above in English and Mathematics.
• Literate and confident using Microsoft or equivalent software packages (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Experience of a field based training role, preferably in the charity sector.
• A confident and motivated, self--starter who can work well using their own initiative.
• A team player that has experience of coaching and motivating others in order to deliver a common goal or objective.
• Someone with a good eye for detail and the ability to problem solve and improve things.
• A clear and concise communicator with good listening and relationship building skills.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job