A Fundraising Coordinator is required by a small charity based in Abingdon to join their team. As Fundraising Coordinator, you will be responsible for:-
- General administration for the Corporate Partnership Manager & Corporate & Community Fundraising Officer
- Maintaining computerized records on current, former & potential corporate partners
- Providing support as required to fundraisers by telephone, letter or email
- Attending at two key Community events, one in May and one in July
- Providing administrative cover for Recycling on a Friday
As the ideal you will be confident and enthusiastic with great administration skills, being a competent using or Microsoft Office applications. You must be a team player and have an excellent telephone manner.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment is a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'