Fundraising Compliance Manager
A well-known children's charity is seeking a fundraising compliance manager to join their team in a full time and permanent capacity.
The charity's corporate strategy is explicit about the organisational ambition to double net voluntary income over the next 10 years. This growth comes at an unprecedented time of change for the sector and fundraising in particular. The expectations of the public are rapidly changing and the regulatory environment is developing quickly in response. The organisation is committed to maintaining delivery of a high quality fundraising programme, one with the necessary controls and assurance mechanisms to give appropriate confidence to our staff, Corporate Leadership, Trustees and current and potential supporters.
- Monitor, identify and communicate potential changes to governance or regulation affecting fundraising. Co-ordinate across the charity to ensure robust processes and procedures are in place to provide appropriate assurance.
- To manage the contributions to sector policy discussions and consultations, ensuring that Head of Supporter Relations and the Fundraising team have the information required to engage, influence and plan for any regulatory changes.
- Protect and manage financial and reputational risk through overall management of compliance with laws associated to fundraising.
- Monitor sector trends and developments including changes to governance and best practice related to fundraising, ensuring key stakeholders are aware of developments and key milestones.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification;
- Experience of policy research, ideally in a fundraising or charity context;
- Broad understanding of fundraising and the framework regulations and techniques;
- Experience in coordinating complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience working within policy and compliance with a strong understanding of its role within fundraising;
- Project management experience;
- Experience of reputation management and dealing with senior level contacts both internally and externally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job