In the is new role you will be responsible for:
- Managing diaries
- Booking travel and transport
- Completing application forms for stand places
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with communications - generating letters, emails and mailings
- Provide admin support to deal with incoming gifts and donations
- Assist with research
- Support PR activities
- Participate in national marketing and fundraising initiatives
- Log data accurately - maintaining and creating records, updating information and running reports
- Monitor stock levels in the warehouse for fundraising marketing and promotional equipment
This is a very varied role , working across several fundraising disciplines. The successful candidate will be a proactive member of the team, responsible for providing invaluable, office based support and structure for colleagues who spend a great deal of time out of the usual office environment.
The ideal person will have drive and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a keen eye for detail and flexibility to occasionally work additional hours if required.
Experience within an administrative role is required, as well as excellent written and spoken communication skills. You will be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and confident using new systems.
For further information please apply online and consultant will be in touch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job