Fundraising and Marketing Co-ordinator
FUNDRAISING & MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR
SALARY: £14/ hour
BENEFITS: Company Pension,32 Days annual leave inclusive of public holidays (pro rata for part time)
HOURS: 26 hours per week flexible over 4/5 days a week. This can include some home based working.
LOCATION: Head Office location Hamilton, ML3 6EE
Our client is a charitable organisation that was formed in 1983 and currently provides a range of services and activities throughout the communities of Lanarkshire and West Lothian.
Due to continued success the charity is looking to recruit for the post of Fundraising & Marketing Co-ordinator. The role will focus on developing relationships with corporate donors and individuals.
You will be engaging, motivated and enthusiastic with an appetite to deliver positive results for the organisation. You will be responsible for building new relationships and strengthening existing ones by representing the organisation professionally and creating opportunities for the charity. Ideally you will have prior experience in promoting charities, working with corporations and a proven track record of success.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with businesses and promote the charity.
- Engage businesses in fundraising for us and increase direct corporate donations.
- Gather impactful support.
- Generate donations from individuals.
- Strengthen and improve donation and sponsorship facilities and systems.
- Coordinate and promote fundraising activities and events.
- Promote awareness of work within the local community.
- Develop solid communication channels to engage donors, and to ensure they feel involved and their support valued.
- Compile relevant financial and qualitative reports based on requirements of work.
- Develop and implement a successful fundraising strategy.
- Review and make regular postings on our social media accounts and website.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Target driven, with an ability to manage key deliverables and work to deadlines.
- Ability to build awareness and strong relationships.
- Ability to inspire supporters.
- Confident and effective communicator with ability to use written, verbal and social media channels to maximise same.
- Able to develop and maintain positive, long term relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Understanding of marketing channels.
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to work autonomously.
- Effective written communicator able to develop a bank of standard letters and responses to assist in the completion of day to day work.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
Closing date Friday 29th October at noon.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Fundraising Manager, Charity Fundraiser, Charity, Marketing, Public Relations, PR, Advertising, Event Promotion, Fundraising,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'