Here at Human Appeal we have an exciting opportunity for a Fundraising Administrator to join our team based inour Head Office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. You will join us on a full time basis as part of a 1 year fixed term contract and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £15,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
We are looking for a personable and organised individual to join us in this role, which is key in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of our Fundraising Department so that we can maximise donations towards our fantastic cause!
Key duties and responsibilities of our Fundraising Administrator:
- Processing donations, received in a variety of formats
- Maintaining and updating the donor database
- Preparing resources and materials for Fundraising events
- Booking travel and accommodation for Fundraisers
- Stock check and replenishment of Fundraising resources and merchandise
- Providing assistance, information and query resolution for donors
Benefits of joining us as our Fundraising Administrator include:
- 35 Days Annual Leave
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working
- Employee Discounts and Memberships
What we’re looking for in our Fundraising Administrator:
- Ideally educated to Degree level or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of working in a supportive role within an office-based environment
- Highly organised, with an ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
- Passionate about international development work and humanitarian aid
This would be an ideal role for a recent Graduate, passionate Volunteer or experienced Administrator who is looking to make a difference within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP so for the best chance of success please click ‘apply’ today to become our Fundraising Administrator – we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'