- Fundraising & Marketing Assistant
- Strong administration skills, ability to speak over the phone and in person
- Immediately available
A fantastic charity based in West Yorkshire
As a Fundraising Assistant you will act a support to various people across the charity.
- Act as the first point of contact for all corporate fundraising enquiries
Manage day to day recording of all communications with corporate, liaising with the Corporate Fundraiser.
- Undertake extensive database reorganisation in partnership with Corporate Fundraiser
- Support Corporate Fundraiser with existing partnerships- ensuring partners are welcomed and thanked in a timely fashion and followed up for further support appropriately
- Work alongside our Marketing Officer to collect information and quotes for media use and prepare press releases as appropriate, assisting with any PR or media requirements
- A passion to work for a charity
- A background in administration, fundraising and marketing would be advantageous
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative and be able to take direction
A great opportunity to work for a local charity
£8-£9 per hour
Immediate start- you must be free to start work ASAP
- marketing assistant
- fundraising assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'