Are you a Fundraiser looking to make a difference for a fantastic charity? Our client an amazing charity based organisation are looking for a Grants Fundraiser to join their expanding team in Amersham. The ideal candidate will need to have at least 3 years’ experience in grant fundraising and a track record of success for a Charity organisation.
- Working closely with the Head of Group Finance and other Grants Fundraiser to develop and implement a strategy to maintain and increase the Society’s income from new and existing grant-giving trusts, foundations, pharmaceutical companies and other appropriate grant-makers, ensuring a reliable and sustainable income stream
- In liaison with relevant members of the staff team develop grant proposals for each area of the Charity’s services that require funding
- Build on and maintain long term fundraising relationships with existing grant funders, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding
- Maintain and develop communications with relevant individuals from pharmaceutical companies and other grant-makers, including initiating and participating in meetings and teleconferences as appropriate
- Identify appropriate grant-makers that have not previously supported the work of the Charity and make targeted approaches
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Charity’s objectives and activities
- Produce regular reports on activity for the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees as required
- Undertake all administration and record keeping related to grant fundraising including keeping the CRM database up to date
- At least 3 years’ experience in grant fundraising
- Excellent communication skills, highly numerate and familiar with constructing budgets
- A strong ability to create persuasive grant applications tailored to individual funders’ priorities and requirements
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'