* To work with the Head of Corporate and Major Gifts in growing our charity donor activities to support our new Vision2023
* To maximise income from Philanthropy scheme (annual givers) and grow it year-on-year.
* To ensure that existing major donors maintain their support for our charity and that we are asking existing supporters to make introductions to new prospects on our behalf
* To ensure appropriate participation by major donors in our charity events across the IGM income streams (whether fundraising or otherwise)
* To ensure regular, tailored contact with all Friends and Major Donors whether by personal visits, phone, email, post or any other appropriate medium
* To write proposals, follow-up letters and introductory letters, prepare background information and materials for acquisition, cultivation and solicitation activities
* To work with the Head of Corporate and Major Gifts to implement an overall fundraising strategy for our Charity's major donors Updated May 2018 v1
* To plan and execute our annual cultivation events as well as supporting new initiatives and events for our MDs
* To attend our charity special events and provide support to the Special Events Manager on guest lists and administration
* To record all donations and correspondence on Raiser's Edge
* To ensure Gift Aid opportunities are maximised at point of solicitation.
* To adhere to all statutory regulations relating to fundraising (e.g. solicitation statements, commercial participation agreements and use of professional fundraisers). To adhere to best practice in regards to major gift fundraising paying particular attention to The Data Protection Act 1998 and the Institute of Fundraising's Code of Fundraising Practice. General responsibilities:
* Co-operate with all staff in maintaining good relationships with outside agencies and the general public in order to uphold the charity's image and win increased support for its work
* Maintain confidentiality in all areas of work at our charity
* Ensure that your conduct within and outside charity does not conflict with professional expectations.
* Take responsibility for your continuing professional development
* Co-operate with all staff in maintaining harmonious inter-personal relationships
* Attend staff meetings and training as required
* Ensure an awareness and observation of Fire and Health and Safety regulations
* Ensure the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of clients
Cordant People is a equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"