We are currently recruiting for a Fundraising Officer/Bid Writer to join a Liverpool based charity. We are looking for someone with a track record in fundraising through successful bid writing, who is able to hit the ground running, build relationships, and increase revenue for the charity.
Based in their North Liverpool office, this is a part-time role (working 24 hours per week), offering a highly competitive salary.
* Identify and research appropriate funders
* Writing bid applications for funding
* Maintain and develop new relationships with trust and foundation staff and trustees, as appropriate, as well as statutory organisations
* Produce and manage the trust and foundations fundraising income pipeline, and effectively manage any risks. Write, edit and submit high quality applications.
* Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure that all bids are developed in line with achievable outputs and outcomes
* Work closely with other members of the Fundraising team to ensure that all opportunities for trust and foundation funder relationship management and support are maximised across the fundraising activity.
* In conjunction with the other members of the team, form and maintain close working relationships with all stakeholders, including the Board of Trustees, donors, staff and volunteers
* Work within the various codes of practice and legislation surrounding fundraising, and keep abreast of the changing fundraising environment.
* Attend and contribute to team meetings
* Produce regular income generation reports
* Bid writing
* Fundraising Administrator
* Charity Administrator
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job