Salary: £8.75 - £13 per hour.
Only candidates interested in working as a face to face Fundraiser should apply.
Raise vital funds for charity whilst earning great weekly pay.
In Liverpool we are recruiting for Shelter, the UK’s largest housing and homelessness charity.
- Guaranteed hours and guaranteed hourly rates ranging from £8.75 - £13 per hour, depending on your experience.
- Full charity Fundraiser training is provided so no direct experience is ok.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 2pm - 9pm
- Weekly pay, holiday pay.
- Call us to talk about your work and life experience and we can help you find the right Fundraising role.
As a door to door charity Fundraiser you will be part of a team of likeminded fundraisers who share your passion to make a difference. You will work door to door in residential areas in and around Liverpool engaging in important and fascinating conversations, and inspiring new donors to sign up to a Direct Debit.
- Sales experience (training included)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Empathetic nature
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Great storyteller
This job will not only help raise vital funds but also equips successful applicants with skills needed for various roles in multiple sector’s moving forward. This is a brilliant role for experienced sales people and fundraisers and new starters looking to make a difference, gain invaluable experience, or enter the charity sector.
Apply now to make a difference to someone’s life.
Important to note:
You must be 18 or over to apply for this role and you must be available for a minimum of two months.
- Charity Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'