Fund Reporting Specialist
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The Standard Fund Reporting team within Retail Client Reporting (RCR) is responsible for the production and maintenance of standard product related periodic reports and documents including KIIDs, fund factsheets, reports and report & accounts in multiple jurisdictions and languages
The Standard Fund Reporting team is committed to the delivery of high quality and timely reports that meet regulatory and client requirements in content and quality.
The role of Fund Reporting Specialist forms part of a focused specialised team that manages the production and delivery of factsheet style reports, including KIIDs, fund factsheets, PRIIPS and fund review reports.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide focused ownership and knowledge for the full content and delivery of KIIDs, fund factsheets and review reports production.
- Ensure all reporting documents are in line with relevant regulatory requirements at all times in all languages.
- Proactively engage with the key business areas, including Distribution Marketing, Product Development and Compliance and manage the early capture of requirements impacting new or existing reporting outputs.
- Provide full impact analysis, including solutions and changes to business model for change requirements, and coordinate business sign off.
- Manage change implementation including planning, costs and delivery tracking.
- Manage and maintain excellent relationship with supplier including the daily interactions required for successful service delivery.
- Ensure reporting documents are scoped and scheduled in appropriate languages and countries to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Collate and maintain accurate and timely data required to support reporting outputs.
- Monitor key data points, such as SRRI, OCF and performance returns, and the subsequent impacts on reporting documents.
- Maintain and manage the end to end production workflow of reporting documents to ensure successful delivery.
- Define and manage the control model to ensure reporting documents are produced to highest level of accuracy and consistency across language versions and are delivered in a timely manner in line with business expectations. Coordinate the document review and sign off process and resolve all issues arising to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ensure timely and evidenced delivery of reporting documents to business defined distribution points including websites, libraries, third party vendors and regulators.
- Assist in the production of other fund and client reports as required.
- Manage reporting projects as required and be part of larger projects within the business.
- Maintain proactive relationships with all key stakeholders and data sources providers.
- Keep up to date at all times with business and industry standards as well as regulatory requirements as they pertain to reporting document produced by the team.
- Deliver training cross team and to department members to ensure full day to day cover is always in place.
- Provide training and full support to other team members as required.
- Maintain and communicate evidenced MI on all core KIIDs, fund factsheet, PRIIPS and fund review report processes.
- Ensure the operating model, process maps and procedure documents to support end to end processes are updated and maintained to highest standards.
- Suggest and deliver continuous improvements to processes and outputs.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
You will be required to have evidenced high-level knowledge of retail funds across multiple asset classes within an asset management. As well as this you should understand the detail and complexities associated with funds, including structures, data, performance and European regulatory requirements and the impact of these on reporting.
It is essential for you to be client and delivery focused, with good EU client fund reporting regulatory knowledge. European regulatory languages will be a strong advantage within this position. You will be highly organised with strong process and supplier management experience. Good UCITS fund knowledge is also a must. You will have excellent communication skills, alongside a positive and professional manner, as well as a proactive and agile approach to work and projects. It is essential for you to have strong attention to detail, both numerical and verbal, paired with effective problem solving skills. Strong investment and fund accounting knowledge is also key for this position, as is retail performance experience and previous experience within a Business Analyst role. You will have the ability to manage high volume document workflows and will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships internally and externally. You must be proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"