Our client is a City based fund management company with a solid history of performance and governance. They have an opportunity for a candidate who has made a start in Transfer Agency to join their administration team. Having already gained a background in fund Dealing or similar retail investment administration, you will be effective in processing client instructions and maintaining investor records.
- Receive and process client instructions
- Maintain and update client authorities and other information
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients
- Identify potential areas of risk and refer to management accordingly
- Identify personal development needs and build technical expertise
- Maintain knowledge of AML rules and other relevant regulations
The successful candidate will already have a working knowledge of the AML rules and will be familiar with industry recognised processes. A flexible team player is required, with the ability to take on additional responsibilities where required.
- Fund Services
- Fund Administration
- Transfer Agency
- Fund Dealing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"