Due to recent growth, Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experienced Associate Fund Controller to work for a FTSE listed Emerging Markets Investment Manager.
Based in London's West End, this asset managers investment themes cover; FX; corporate debt; blended debt, equity and alternatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic highly driven and motivated professional to join a market leading group and play an important role in its growth. Whilst being a good team player, there will be ample opportunity for direct responsibility and the candidate should be a confident self-starter.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of the Fund model and assist in the preparation of Fund level forecasts returns and cash flow projections
- Take responsibility for the preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting to Investors and support the Investor Relations team
- Cash and liquidity management and monitoring of the Funds' revolving credit facilities
- Manage the coordination of the year-end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements
- Provide recommendations in the selection and engagement process for service providers
- Modelling fund outturns and projections to support reporting to senior management committees and corporate business plans
- Carried Interest including; modelling funds waterfalls, actual and projections, across all business lines
To be considered for this Associate Fund Controller role within an Emerging Markets Investment Manager role you must:
- Be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in Fund Reporting
- Strong fund modelling experience is desirable
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA preferred)
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
Salary and Benefits:
The successful Associate Fund Controller working for an Emerging Markets Investment Manager will be offered between £55-65,000 with a discretional bonus of 30-60% plus other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'