Fund Controller - Real Estate - £50k - £60k (dependant on exp) OUR CLIENT: Is an international property fund and one of the largest Pan-European asset management companies and as they continue to expand, launch funds and deploy capital they seek a Fund Controller to join their Real Estate Fund and Operations team.
THE ROLE: the successful incumbent for the Fund Controller role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial report under IFRS and assisting in new fund reporting requirements.
- Consolidating of all entities.
- Liaising with outsource providers and reviewing of their reporting on separate accounts.
- Analysing of variance between budgeted and actual results.
- Reconciling and monitoring of cash balances from cash management services.
- Analysing of available cash and recommending of distributions to investors.
- Assisting with information requirements for reporting to banks.
- Reviewing of annual local financial statements with service providers.
- Liaising with auditors during year-end audit process.
- Liaising with directors for approval of financial statements and arranging payments.
- Analysing of the tax changes that could impact the fund.
- Tax compliance of the fund's entities this including but not limited to annual CIT and monthly VAT.
- Liaising with investors and handling information requests.
- Producing recommendations to directors and attending board meetings.
- Processing and monitoring corporate governance.
THE PERSON: you should ideally have had an involvement within real estate and you must possess a good working knowledge of IFRS and be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) - candidates will be considered from a practice environment with the relevant commercial exposure. The candidate will need experience of handling European Tax structures and therefore knowledge of at least one or two of the following; UK/Luxembourg/French/Dutch/German GAAP is highly beneficial. You should be bright and enthusiastic and have a 'can do' approach
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real estate
- ACCA / ACA