Fund Controller - Interim Contract -Real Estate Our Client is a multimillion Euro international property investor who is an active developer and transacter of commercial real estate and have amassed a portfolio of assets across Europe which has made them one of Europe's leading commercial real estate investors. They are now seeking an interim contractor to cover a Fund Controller role and join their talented team and help contribute to their growing success. The Role involves but is not limited to:
- Reviewing fund levels which have been set by third-party fund administrators.
- Providing assistance for third party fund administrators.
- Preparing fund level consolidation on a quarterly basis and eliminating any inter fund transactions.
- Assuring that all fund level consolidation forecasts are properly prepared to a deadline.
- Assuring that all KPIs are regularly monitored and subsequently reported on.
- Preparing the accounting for specific holding companies.
- Updating information of accounts and accounting policies onto the group wide chart.
- Sufficiently reviewing and monitoring local fund level statutory filings which include VAT and Tax reports.
- Preparing quarterly bank compliance reporting.
THE PERSON - You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with at least several years + Post-Qualified Experience. To apply, you MUST have knowledge of Pan-European fund structures with exposure to multi-currency consolidations and be a strong and proficient Excel user. You will also possess a proactive attitude and be self-motivated. This will be a great time and opportunity to join a team which is growing the company to new levels of European asset management.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- ACA / ACCA / Fund / Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'