This pan-European multi strategy private equity investor are looking to hire an excellent fund finance professional to work on their flagship buyout funds.
The business in question has been a leader in the field for over 30 years; delivering superior returns across economic cycles. They currently have over £10bn AUM.
The role will play a key part in their overall fund control function - reporting directly into the head of fund finance and working alongside other professionals in finance, investor relations and deal teams.
Specifically you will;
- Assist with overseeing the administrators reporting on the funds each month and quarterly;
- Oversee the annual financial statement production across funds and to manage the audit process
- Work closely with the administrators to ensure financial reporting is accurate and timely and reflects all relevant insight from the wider team
- Respond to and develop processes/procedures around external investor queries and internal investor relations demands
- Review and preparation of all investor financial and ad hoc reporting, Fund analysis and dealing with regulatory reporting (AIFMD, Solvency II and other regulations);
- Formally document technical matters and supporting judgements in relation to the complex accounting, including broader fund matters which impact the Fund's financial records
- Review and understand the detail behind the valuation and other valuation information from the CIO office
- Manage fund cash & treasury positions, including assisting in developing and monitoring counterparty exposure
- Understand the complexity of the fund structures in order to understand and to ensure the fund flows reflect the tax planning in the structure
- Perform ongoing and ad hoc analysis of Fund performance, calculation of Fund IRR's, Carried Interest and other Fund performance measures
- Update Fund performance metrics on a quarterly basis to ensure investor reporting is accurate and current.
- Review investor reporting outputs to ensure consistency with Fund financials and the latest investment commentary.
- Liaising with investor relations for Fund/Investor performance requests and track record updates.
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with 3-7 years' experience in private equity fund accounting. Excellent communication skills are a must; along with drive to develop and take charge of the role.
Remuneration will be exceptionally competitive and based on experience; in the region of £70,000 - £90,000.
Please apply directly or contact for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'