Joining a busy and growing fund administration team. They have an impressive portfolio of investors who you will be working closely with in a client facing role.
This is an extremely busy and fast paced role; you will be working within a down to earth and friendly team who enjoy socialising outside of work.
Duties will include:
l Processing of new applications from investors.
l Coordinating investor and adviser mail merge communications.
l Coordinating with investment companies and HMRC.
l Being first point of contact for clients.
l Daily monitoring of email inbox.
l Producing bank reconciliations for funds raised.
l Assisting with telephone queries from investors and financial advisers.
l Assisting with proof reading documents.
l Marketing administration
Are you the ideal person?
- You will be flexible, happy to work in a team and be a strong team player
- Good numeracy and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Word (mail merge, advanced formatting would be helpful) and Excel useful
- Experience in a similar administrative role
- Bright, bubbly, switched on, tech savvy
- Great attitude, team player, attention to detail, ability to liaise at all levels
- Financial Services experience is essential.
They are a very dynamic and hard working team with a fast-paced environment to be expected. They offer staff an excellent working environment with a collaborative approach and a warm and down to earth feel. They have an extremely dynamic senior management team.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a progressive company and want to grow and develop.