Have you recently finished College and are looking to start a career?
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the South West’s leading Investment companies at an exciting time in its development. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a small team to provide administrative and research assistance to the Fund Management team in their Exeter office.
Key Responsibilities of the Fund Administration Assistant include:
- Provide administrative support to the Fund Management Team, including various routine and ad-hoc tasks
- Keep key reports and systems up to date, including both paper and electronic filing
- Assist Head of Fund Management with general administrative duties and liaise with internal departments accordingly
- Assist in producing appropriate literature, and assisting the Business Development team with preparing literature and presentation materials
- To maintain all standards of performance as required by the business
Essential requirements for the Fund Administration Assistant include:
- A confident and friendly communicator
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Good attention to detail with accurate typing skills
- Efficient, organised and able to work independently
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Educated to at least GCSE standard, including Maths and English at grade B or above.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and have a good command of the English language, both orally and written. If you are enthusiastic, flexible and eager to start a career in a growing and dynamic business, please do get in touch to find out more.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Key words - Investment, fund, fund management, graduate, college leaver, financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job