Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a Fund Accountant to focus on either their Private Equity clients or Real Estate clients. This need is due to rapid growth as a business and the roles would suit a candidate who enjoys interacting with clients on a day to day basis.
These roles would suit fully qualified accountants (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with a post qualification experience and a background within Fund Services, Audit or Asset Management. There is also a personal development plan with a manager on offer for long term progression.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of relationship with designated clients
- Review of quarterly/annual financial statements and reports to ensure client deliverables are met
- Assist and resolve technical and operational issues raised by the team
- To be the first point of escalation for client queries and to ensure these are effectively managed through to resolution.
- To be the escalation point of contact for less complex clients
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Regulatory Reporting experience (UK GAAP/ US GAAP/ IFRS)
- Experience of providing services to multiple clients and managing client relationships
- Experience in the preparation and reviewing of financial statements from source books and records.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'