My client is a leading Private Equity firm based in the West-End currently looking to recruit an experienced Fund Accountant for an Interim period.
- Maintaining interest accruals schedule
- Preparing documents for tax,legal and Investors
- Some regulatory reporting - assisting with the reconciliation register
- Assisting with month end financial packs
- Liaising with the third party administrator
- Must be Immediately available /1 week notice period
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally have Private Equity industry experience
- Strong attention to detail
URGENT Role - Please send CV's through to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'