One of the Best Investment Managers in Europe is currently looking for a Fund Accountant to join the team. Recently voted as the best business to work for in the sector this is a rare opening that will suit an ambitious Fund Accountant, ready to take the next step. The successful person will work closely with the investment teams, the sales and marketing team and will have exposure to senior management
Please note this is an In-House Fund-based role and NOT Fund Administration.
- Prepare Quarterly, Interim & Annual Management Accounts for two Listed Funds
- Prepare Quarterly Management Accounts and Annual Accounts for companies within an EIS Fund
- Assist with all finance related queries to the funds
- Contribute to and attend quarterly board meetings and AGMs
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Either ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience within Private Equity / Fund Accounting
- Must be Degree educated with a minimum 2.1 from a Red Brick University
- Must be a great communicator and comfortable dealing with colleagues at a senior level
- Ambition and drive to provide outstanding service to your internal stakeholders
The company has built a great environment and culture, slick and corporate without being stuffy. High performing, and rated externally as the best company in this field to work for. A great step for a bright and ambitious accountant who is ready the next move in their career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'