Fund Accountant - Glasgow - Excellent Daily Rate
I am presently working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to join an industry leading financial service group in Glasgow city centre! This role has a highly competitive rate on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
Purpose of Position - Are you this person?
The purpose of the role is to produce daily NAV prices and deliver non-daily priced information to clients accurately, adhering to agreed deadlines.
Key Responsibilities for Fund Accountant role
For an agreed population of open-ended funds, produce deliverables including, but not limited to:
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments through:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations,
- Distribution calculations,
- Monthly trustee/control packs,
- Management service charge calculations,
- Performance fee calculations,
- Portfolio turnover calculations,
- Yield calculations,
- Total expense ratios,
- ONS Returns.
- Timely completion of internal team management information.
- Assist in managing responses to clients, auditors, trustees, custodians and other departments within Securities Services for those funds assigned responsibility for.
- Adhere to procedures and controls in performing allocated tasks.
- Assist in documenting procedures and controls for new and existing processes.
- Timely escalation of any issues to Senior Fund Accountant and Assistant Manager.
- Ensure corrective and preventative action is taken, and evidence retained, where deadlines/quality standards are at risk.
- Possess a high level of numerical skills and an awareness of investment operations and accounting procedures.
- Highly computer literate with excellent Excel skills essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet regular tight deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong team player.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience of HiPortfolio.
- Fund accounting experience and/or unitised fund pricing.
- IOC - If not already completed would be expected to study towards.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject or equivalent.
Please contact Neil Greene at HRC Recruitment for further information
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job