My client is a private equity fund with interests in several UK assets and European based Real Estate. Due to business growth and work load they require a Fund Accountant to join them in an exciting time of growth which will include working on setting up a new fund.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting packs
- Performance of monthly and quarterly review controls
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts under IFRS and FRS102
- Preparing budgets for individual SPV's and Projects
- Liaising with auditors and third party administrators
The successful applicant will be a Finalist or newly qualified accountant and have a background in real estate fund accounting. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be a proven problem solver and be able to work with minimal supervision.